1. What was the last film to play at the Meadows Drive-In Theater before it closed?
2. Which one of Hartford’s original founders made a woman “confess” to being a witch so she could be hanged?
3. Which Hartford photographer took a daguerrotype portrait of John Brown?
4. How many people attended the 1969 October Moratorium against the Vietnam War in Bushnell Park? (a) 10,000 (b) 2,500 (c) 50,000 (d) there was no protest.
5. Some of the first English colonists who settled in Hartford were so disgusted with the local leadership they split and built what town?
No Googling! The answers will appear on this page after folks get a chance to play.