Skip to content
1. From where did Mayor George Athanson broadcast his overnight radio show?
2. Which famous person spoke in Hartford? (a) John Brown; (b) Emma Goldman; (c) Abraham Lincoln; (c) Elizabeth Gurley Flynn; (d) Frederick Douglass; (e) all of them.
3. Name Hartford’s most famous Negro League baseball player ( Hint: he graduated from Bulkeley High).
4. What was the name of Hartford’s first “head” shop? (Bonus question for you flower children).
5. Name these two men. Which one was from Hartford?
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: